1. Say with your heart, “My Baba! Sweet
Baba, Thank You Baba!”
2. Be present in the gathering.
3. Do not pay attention to gossip and
4. Remain pure even in your dreams.
5. Always speak the truth.
6. Keep the aim of becoming like Lakshmi
and Narayan in front of you.
7. Relate your good experiences to
8. Sit in solitude and converse with Shiv
9. Do not make yourself a master, but a
10. Tell about your weaknesses to the
11. Constantly stay in elevated company.
12. Be an embodiment of solutions, not of
13. Together with giving correction, also be
14. Eat and feed others in God’s
15. Connect your heart with the new world.
16. Daily take three tablets of patience,
peace and love.
17. Let your words be sweet.
18. Use everything of yours for spiritual
19. Give everyone God’s message.
20. Consider everything to be God’s
property entrusted to you by God.
21. Distribute the “holy offering” of
attainment to everyone.
22. Become incorporeal, viceless and
23. Have the awareness, “I am God’s
24. Remember: I am God’s specially
25. Play your part considering yourself to
be a hero actor.
26. Be a child with a child and enjoy
27. Consider the world to be your family.
28. Say “Om shanti” to everyone with a lot
29. Bathe twice in knowledge daily.
30. Check the chart of your weaknesses
and change yourself.
31. Remember the childhood of your
32. Use your specialities for Godly service.
33. Daily go on a pilgrimage of the four
places with your intellect.
34. Show our lovely Madhuban to
35. Distribute the gift of happiness to
36. Talk to God from your heart.
37. Perform the drill of the five forms.
38. Turn the beads of the rosary of selfrespect every morning.
39. Listen to and relate the murli of
40. Make Baba your partner in the wealth
41. Continually have a vision of the self.
42. Relate the praise of the pilgrimage of
Abu to everyone.
43. Resolve problems understanding the
problems of others.
44. Remain content with whatever you
45. Increase your account of accumulation
with God’s remembrance.
46. Give sakaash to even the five
47. See the star shining on the forehead of
48. Imbibe the virtue of introversion.
49. Remain distant from the intoxication of
name, respect and honour.
50. Do not go into the expansion of
anything wasteful or negative.
51. Tour around in your angelic dress.
52. Do not repeat the same mistake again
53. Tour around in the golden-aged world.
54. Continue to give regard to everyone.
55. Imbibe cleanliness of the mind and
56. Exercise the mind as well as the body.
57. Look at your face in the mirror.
58. Put a full stop in a second.
59. At amrit vela, place BapDada’s hand
over your head.
60. Make the elements satopradhan.
61. Hoist Shiv Baba’s flag in every home.
62. Chant the chant of “om” every day.
63. Become doubly non-violent.
64. Sprinkle the rose water of peace and
happiness on whoever you meet.
65. Swing in the swings with BapDada.
66. Do not attach your heart to any bodily
67. Be faithful to your Beloved with your
68. Completely sacrifice yourself to Shiv
69. Pass in all four subjects.
70. Become one with a karma yogi life.
71. Use your rights at the right time.
72. Cremate your old sanskars.
73. Fulfil your responsibilities very well.
74. Follow Father Shiva’s shrimat at every
75. Change the lokik into alokik.
76. Do not hurry.
77. Take support of the shield of the
78. Consider obstacles to be a test-paper
and pass in them.
79. Practice being bodiless for one minute
80. Have the thought: I have to change
81. Become an all-round server.
82. Do not hide anything.
83. Create new inventions for service.
84. Do not listen to any talk about others.
85. Do not give your co-operation for a
86. Share spiritual love with everyone.
87. Become a master of one speciality.
88. Take help from BapDada.
89. Do not stand in the queue of questions.
90. Never lose courage.
91. Perform every action knowing the deep
philosophy of actions.
92. Maintain the intoxication of being part
of the unlimited Brahmin family.
93. Forget things of the past.
94. Churn the ocean of knowledge.
95. Continue to give happiness to many
96. Donate the diamonds and jewels of
97. Take pleasure of just the present.
98. Always follow the Godly disciplines and
codes of conduct.
99. Continue to imbibe virtues from
100. Continue to look for the benefit in every
101. Continue to take blessings from
102. Continue to read and study about the
divine character of Mama and Baba.
103. Specially practise maintaining your
104. Increase your stock of pure thoughts.
105. Continue to listen to the new music of
106. Definitely celebrate a meeting with God
at amrit vela.
107. Remember the moments of happiness
in your life.
108. Listen to and see the elevated avyakt
versions of BapDada through the
* * * * *
1. Say with your heart, “My Baba! Sweet