Madbhuban: News and Gems from Dadi Janki
As 18 January approaches, Madhuban campuses are immersed in tapasya. It is still cold in the Mount but all are in warm and loving spirits. Since last Sunday, different groups have been visiting Shantivan to receive blessings and gift in honour of 18 January (Global Hospital Residents and BK Staff, Sevadharis, Abu Niwasis). This is a tradition that goes back decades, and is a special time to be with the Dadis as they reminisce about sweet Brahma Baba especially.
A good number of double foreigners are flying in for Baba’s day, and will visit Shantivan in a couple of days to meet Dadi Janki and other seniors. Dadi Gulzar returned to Shantivan yesterday and is well. Nirwairbhai stays on in Ahmedabad to keep Mohiniben (Madhuban) company.
Thursday, 10th, was for Madhuban Niwasis, Gyan Sarovar Niwasis and Shantivan Niwasis to meet Dadi Janki, Dadi Ratan Mohini, Ishu Dadi and seniors, Dadi Janki reminded everyone of the Pandavs’ specialities:
– Arjun: the one to inculcate knowledge; the one different or unique from others (aur jano se alag)
– Bheem: the one who protects the yagya. As much as there is praise for God, there is praise for His yagya. Without the yagya, how could we have created our fortune? ’Bheem’ has equal love for Baba, knowledge, yoga and yagya.
– Nakul: the one who has the ‘right’ to copy; imbibe, copy as much as you wish incognito. Baba advises us to imbibe virtues in one’s life and not just sing praise, so just copy!
– Sahdev: the one who gives sahyog (cooperation) becomes a yogi, and good yogi is always cooperative.
– Yudhisthara also known as Dharmraj: the keeper of righteousness; the one who is perfectly balanced in love and law; the one who does not rule over others, but lives with truth and is being instructed and directed by the One Lord.
Are we aware of what final moments we are creating for ourselves? Will we be able to show Baba our face if weaknesses and defects remain till the end? Spend your time sharing experiences and attainments received from Baba. Be intoxicated about being the direct creation of the One who is Father of the World! We are students of the unlimited study that takes us into the unlimited…