Once, Dadi Janki reminded everyone of the Pandavs’ specialities:
– Arjun: the one to inculcate knowledge; the one different or unique from others (aur jano se alag)
– Bheem: the one who protects the yagya. As much as there is praise for God, there is praise for His yagya. Without the yagya, how could we have created our fortune? ’Bheem’ has equal love for Baba, knowledge, yoga and yagya.
– Nakul: the one who has the ‘right’ to copy; imbibe, copy as much as you wish incognito. Baba advises us to imbibe virtues in one’s life and not just sing praise, so just copy!
– Sahdev: the one who gives sahyog (co-operation) becomes a yogi, and good yogi is always cooperative.
– Yudhisthara also known as Dharmraj: the keeper of righteousness; the one who is perfectly balanced in love and law; the one who does not rule over others, but lives with truth and is being instructed and directed by the One Lord.