The Idan Raichel Project
spiritual input of the post
Defining Failure from http://messages.brahmakumaris.com/
Given below are ‘some’ definitions of failure:
• Depending on your perception: failure actually does not exist.
• Staying stuck in what you could have done and haven’t done. Letting your though patterns to be influence by the same.
• Experiencing emotions of frustration, pain, suffering.
• Losing your notion (idea) of the dream, of the ideal life you want to lead.
• Not fulfilling set expectations.
• Not having enough courage and bravery to walk through life.
• Not being the ruler of your thoughts, feelings, actions and life in general.
• Allowing yourself to be led by something negative that a particular situation causes.
• Distancing yourself from your values.
• Not being in harmony with your inner conscience (while performing actions).
• When the self does not accept what life brings it.
• Putting your life in the hands of, and blaming, others and circumstances with feelings of emptiness and confusion.
• False expectations.
• Excessive attachment.
• Excessive materialism.